How To Create A Personal Fundraising Page
To create a Personal Fundraising Page, follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to your CauseVox campaign site and click on "+Create a Fundraising Page"
Step 2: Sign up for a Personal Fundraising Page account with your email and set a password
Step 3: Sign into your account
Once signed in, you will be directed step-by-step on how to complete your profile to get your Personal Fundraising Page up and running.Step 1: Complete your profile by uploading a picture and filling in your name.
- Photo - Upload your own photo. Square images work the best. Your campaign organizer may have prepopulated a photo for you that you can easily replace.
- Name - Enter in your first name and last name.
Step 2: Next, enter the URL to your Personal Fundraising Page, your fundraising goal, compose your own donation appeal and end date, if applicable
- URL - This is the link you will send to your friends so they can access your Personal Fundraising Page.
- Fundraising Goal - Your Fundraising Goal is amount of money you intend to raise for your campaign.
- Fundraising Appeal - The Fundraising Appeal on a Personal Fundraising Page comes prepopulated with the Fundraising Appeal set by the CauseVox Admin. Feel free to edit this section and compose your own personalized appeal.
This section should give your supporters a concise and clear idea on why you feel for this campaign, the goal of this campaign, and how it intends to fulfill its goals through these fundraising efforts. Don’t forget to conclude your appeal with a call to action to donate.
Step 3: Join a Team. In this step (if enabled by your CauseVox Admin), you will be prompted to join a Team or Teams from a list of Teams currently participating in the main campaign. Once you have your Personal Fundraising Page setup, you can even create your own Teams.
Step 4: Sharing your Personal Fundraising Page. In this step, you can compose a personalized message to spread the word about your new Personal Fundraising Page with your network of contacts. You can import your contact list from your Gmail Account to help you get started.
You have just set up your Personal Fundraising Page! You will be directed to your Personal Fundraising Page’s Account, and provided with the opportunity to take an interactive short tour to help you manage your page.