You can cancel our services at anytime if you are on one of our Pay-As-You-Go plans. The CauseVox admin is the only person who can cancel the account. To cancel, follow these steps:
Step 1: Login to your CauseVox admin account.
Step 2: From your campaign listing, find the dropdown menu on the upper right corner of the screen and select Billing.
Step 3: Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the Billing page, where you'll find our suspend and cancel buttons and select your desired action.
Here's what happens when you cancel your account:
- Your account cancellation will be irreversible
- All data will be removed
- You will no longer have access as a CauseVox admin
- Monthly billing ends immediately
Instead, you can suspend your CauseVox account. Here's what happens when you suspend it:
- Monthly billing ends immediately and any monthly charges are prorated.
- All data will remain in your account- however, you won't have access to it until you upgrade.
- All campaign sites and fundraising pages are taken offline.
Here's our step by step instructions on How To Suspend or Cancel Your Account.