We work with Canadian charities and they use our custom donation receipt feature to make sure it meets the requirements of the Canadian Revenue Agency.
CauseVox provides the following information automatically:
- the serial number of the transaction (via a unique transaction ID)
- the day or year donation was received
- the full name and address of the donor
- the amount of the gift
We also allow you to customize the receipt so that you can manually add in:
- a statement that it is an official receipt for income tax purposes
- the name and address of the charity as on file with the Canada Revenue Agency
- the charity's registration number
- the place or locality where the receipt was issued;
- the signature of an individual authorized by the charity to acknowledge donations (embeddable as an HTML image)
- the name and website address of the Canada Revenue Agency.
For more information about Canadian Revenue Agency requirements, please visit their site here.