Easily show the progress of your miles for any virtual walk, run or fitness challenge using our flexible metric counter.
Alongside your funding goal progress bar, your campaign site can visually display participants' cumulative total miles, making it easier for fundraisers and donors to track fitness goals + make more donations!
Create a new flexible metric counter on any campaign to track:
- Miles walked
- Miles run
- Miles biked
- Miles climbed
- Miles swam
- # of [push-ups, sit-ups, jumping jacks, etc.]
- + more
Flex Metric is going to be launching in beta in the next few weeks. Want to be the first to get access? Join the waitlist here.
Count Miles Right On Your Campaign Site
Similar to our impact metric, the flex metric, allows you to help donors connect their dollar to a specific unit of activity.
In your campaign settings, simply input the activity being tracked and the unit of measurement. For example, 'miles + biked.'
This metric can be applied to all peer-to-peer, and team pages, allowing fundraisers to manually enter and continuously update their activity. The miles will automatically display on their personal pages, and the aggregate activity goals of all peer-to-peer pages will be counted on the main campaign site automatically.
Here are a few benefits from CauseVox flex metric:
- Set a flexible metric goal for peer-to-peer pages.
- Peer-to-peer fundraisers can easily update their miles on their own within their dashboard! (No help or IT need!)
- Automatically display the peer-to-peer metric totals across all individual + team pages, as well as the main campaign site to boost donations!
Save time on admin with streamlined reporting:
- Add summary reporting of flex metric on peer-to-peer + team page listings.
- Quickly sort by peer-to-peer page flex metrics.
Book a 1-1 demo to see how our Flex Metric can help you raise more through your virtual challenge.
Join the Waitlist for the new Flexible Metric feature on CauseVox.
For more information on how to implement the new template for your upcoming virtual fundraising events, contact [email protected].